Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Obama Signs Passive-Aggressive Executive Order


The Borowitz Report

July 1, 2014

obama-signing-580.jpg
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — Telling Congress, “It’s O.K., I don’t mind doing everything myself,”
Really, they shouldn’t give it a moment’s thought. I’m happy to do the work of the entire government myself.”
After news of the President’s passive-aggressive executive order reached Capitol Hill, House Speaker John Boehner prepared a narcissistic reply.
“Instead of signing more executive orders, President Obama needs to recognize that everything that happens in this government must begin and end with me,” he said.
At the White House, President Obama reacted to the Speaker’s narcissistic statement with a strongly worded passive-aggressive response.
“I hope that I haven’t troubled John Boehner in the slightest by sitting at my desk twenty hours a day doing the work of the entire country,” he said, sighing heavily. “The last thing in the world that I want is anybody’s help.”
Get news satire from The Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox.
Photograph by Kevin Dietsch-Pool/Getty.

No comments: